Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Fun Time


I was so excited when it was  the first day of the holidays. My brother and I with his friends and my cousin went out partying. The location of the party was in Mount Wellington.  My older brother and I trained it
(used the local train service) with a few others to Panmure to meet my cousin. Then we headed off to Mount Wellington where we met my brother’s friends, we all walked it together to the party.


It was a long walk, but we knew it was going to be worth it when we arrived. The excitement we had fuelled us on our walk.  When we arrived, We made, we had a little rest before we entered the party. I’d never experienced a party but my brother who is four years older than me had. As we walked through towards the entry, two boys told us that to enter we  had to be to be a party animal.  Once inside, I grabbed a cup of water and tipped it on me like I was having fun. I was not sure this was the right place for me.

By tipping water over myself, I was hoping to show the owner of the party that  I was a  crazy party animal covered with sweat. . Unfortunately the party was shut down. The reason for this was because the power died. The owner told everybody to go home, in a  moody way. We wasted our time going there so we went and brought some food to eat before we headed off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.