Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

Tripod

Yesterday in the afternoon with out knowing we zoomed right into our work. We were going to make a construction of tripods. We were given materials and these were: 1m string and 3 short/long sticks. We were expected to make a tripod before school ended. She said we could have a partner to work with. I saw Elaine she was right next to me. I was confused with how to make the the tripod the same as her. I asked her if she wanted to work cooperatively. She replied "yeah sure." So Elaine and I shared our ideas about how we could make a tripod. We made our tripod using long sticks and 2 1m lengths of string. When we'd finished our tripod, we made it stand, but Elaine and I weren't that confident with our tripod because it wasn't standing still. We were lucky enough that we had one more string left. Mrs Dines said " 5 minutes left." I had a shock on my face so I rushed to complete our tripod and we finished. We stood it up it just made me proud because our tripod was standing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.