Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

My Chromebook Reflecting

Talofa lava. In Room 5 we are learning about,  how has having a net book, connected to the internet, helped my learning this year? 


How has having a netbook, connected to the internet, helped my learning this year? How has having a netbook, connected to the internet, helped my learning this year? Because you don’t need to get heaps of books, there is something called ChromeBook that can help you on anything  you just need to search up on the internet,
it’s faster because you can’t search on your books. The dictionary might not have the correct answer you're looking for.
Your ChromeBook will only be the one that you need to snip and snap and get your keyword on the internet and look for the right answer you’re looking looking for.
Everyone is gonna be happy when they get their dream come true when they get their ChromeBook.

My Best Thing I done On My ChromeBook Was Making A Video for Africa.


2 comments:

Liz Glasse said...

Hi Folua
I love you work keep it up
From liz

May S said...

Hi Folau,
I love what you have done and keep the nice and cool work:)

P.S My name is May

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.